Gaia Sand, Casual Linen Tunic with 3/4 Sleeves
Off-duty edit to dive into your day with style and comfort!
- BREATHABLE 100% Lightweight French Linen. Pre-washed, Non-sheer
- VERSATILE and BREEZY – Ideal for balmy vacations, this effortless piece is crafted from cool pure mid-weight linen. Wear it open, or knotted or fully buttoned in spring and summer or pair it with a cardigan for the chilly days. Casual or dressy: choose some heels and a chunky necklace for a chic outfit, or pop it on a pair sneakers and leggings for an easy-going style. Great as cover-up on a bikini, a vest over a tank, a long blouse on leggings.
- RELAXED FIT – Loose cut and small collar for that feminine casual look
- DETAILS THAT WILL GET NOTICED – Sturdy freshwater Mother of pearl buttons. Sleeve-tabs; 3/4 sleeves, split sides for that effortless style, French seam, neat double stitching
- DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
This comfortable airy tunic is a modern take on the classic shirt-dress. Keeping you cool and right on trend, this pure linen treat will become a favourite go to in your wardrobe.
Gently relaxed with three quarter sleeves, hi-low to hide all the things that needs to hide, it's great with leggings or trousers as it falls over your hips.
Made with soft mid-weight pure linen it features a pocket at chest, full-length button closure, side slits and a longer back.
CARE: Machine washable, hang it to dry, (warm iron, if you prefer a pressed look), do not tumble dry.
FIT: Model has slim frame and small breast and measures: height 5' 7in/170cm, bust 34in/86cm, waist 24in/61cm, hips 34in/86cm; she usually wears size XS and is wearing size S in the photos. Size up if you have athletic shoulders or large bust. Go up one size for a slouchy fit.
THE BEST FIT FOR YOU: to find your right size –it takes 2 minutes
- 1- Take your favourite shirt and lay it flat on a table
- 2- Measure Bust and Waist (from left to write -not around!)
- 3- Compare it to our DRESS SHIRT FIT below.
- Measure Length from Highest Shoulder Point (where collar and back stitching meet)
Size XS / 0 – Bust: 20.6 In. – Waist: 16.9 – HIP 21.2 – Front Lenght: 31.8
Size S / 2 – Bust: 21.6 In. – Waist: 18.1 – HIP 22.4 – Front Lenght: 32.2
Size M / 4 – Bust: 22.6 In. – Waist: 18.8 – HIP 23.2 – Front Lenght: 32.6
Size L / 6 – Bust: 24 In. – Waist: 19.6 – HIP 24.4 – Front Lenght: 33
Size XL / 8 – Bust: 25.1 In. – Waist: 20.8 – HIP 24.8 – Front Lenght: 33.4
Size XXL / 10 – Bust: 27.5 In. – Waist: 22.8 – HIP 27.1 – Front Lenght: 33.8
How to find your perfect size:
Just got my dress in the mail and it is super comfy! I'm a big fan of something that's easy to put on and go out the door and this gets the job done. It's a great length even for my short height (6 2") just a tip: if it's somewhat wrinkled I just spray the areas with a spray bottle (just water) and it gets them out so quick! Great sturdy quality fabric. You can wear it so many different ways and with or without a belt. Being that this is my second Camixa item I highly recommend this brand.
I absolutely love this fabric and the fit is perfect! It fits to the shape of your body without even needing to have a stretch in it. It arrived early and the packaging was so wonderful, to ensure the shape for the collar to stay intact. I would recommend this dress to anyone and would definitely buy more products from CAMIXA. I've been looking for a nice collared dress for a long time now, and I have finally found it!!;-) Thank you CAMIXA;-)
Loving this dress. The perfect piece for summer and great to transition into fall!
I love the quality of the material on this shirtdress. My only downside to this dress is that it's too short. It's a high low design so where the back is a good length, the front is way too short in my opinion. I will be wearing it with shorts or leggings because I really love it. For reference, I'm 5'3" and I ordered it in a size small.
This Camixa Linen Shirt Dress is Fabulous! The linen material is very lightweight without being see-through. It is also extremely soft, not scratchy and stiff as some linens are. The length is perfect as well. It's not too long, or too short ( I am 5'10') and the quality is great. A perfect dress for summer.